Chapaat v2.0

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Saivan saivans are fotty naa-een

I'm gonna quit blogging.

For a fortnight. Yes I'm quitting it for 15 measley days. I'm quitting chatting too.I'm addicted to checking my mail. I check it 342.88728 approx times a day even when no one mails me. So maybe I'll reduce the number to 1.Currently, I'm damn sleepy. I had an awesome meal just now. And I'm damn sleepy... Well I know you will try to ask this question, that if I'm sleepy, why the bloody hell am I writing a post.. I consider this as one of those questions which when asked to me, I would try to answer but would not be able to. So please don't ask me this question. (I know you can understand how drowsy I feel)


But firsssssttttt! (mask style)
I must complete this tag conferred upon me by Aria Madame

7 thingies I wanna do before I die
1. Write down 6 thingies that I want to do before I die
2. Do those 6 thingies that I wanted to do before dying.
(Hai na mast recursive thingies!)
Sorry, I don't WANT to do anything. I say anything that happens is fine.

7 thingies I don't do ennjoying.. err.. I don't enjoying doing
7. work
6. flattery
5. watching people watching cricket.
4. thinking about things I don't enjoy doing
3. murdering people
2. reading news
1. lying

7 thingies I say most often
7. Chall hatt bhikari (to frnd and all)
6. Anpad
5. Chape
4. HhahahHAHhahahhHAHA (I laugh most'f the times)
3. haan haan has le.. gareebo ka to har koi mazaak udaata hai.. ab to aadat see ho gayi hai
2. Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii keh do ke yeh jhooth hai
1. bhans kee aankh
0. Bloody!
-1. Damn eveybody!!!

7 books I like
1. Arre anpad, padi hongi to like karunga na!
2. I haven't read a single book in my life except 5.someone and that was barbaad!

7 movies I watch and gain and gain.. oh I mean again and again
7. Forrest Gump
6. Godzilla
5. Matrix
4. Andaaz apna apna
3. T2
2. Forrest gump
1. Godzilla
0. Matrix
I can watch any movie on TV but I like none on ze hall.

7 things that attracted me to blogging
7. I wanted to write a diary
6. I wanted to make myself laugh in the future
5. I wanted to make my friends laugh
4. I wanted to express my feelings and writings
3. I want to sleep....zzzzzzzzz

I'm too sleepy to tag anyone..
Take this tag if you want to.
Today is 20th feb. See you on 5th march.

(The title is the first thing I remember when I hear the word 'seven')

18 Comments:

  • ye aajkal ka naya trend hai kya??
    Jise dekho..blogging se break!!
    Anyways..jaa..so jaa!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 20, 2006 3:49 AM  

  • Saheee!

    At the end of it all, we are all freedom fighters. Chal, teri shaanti tujhe mil jaye...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 20, 2006 4:23 AM  

  • That was The Anonymous.

    By Blogger vibhav, at February 20, 2006 4:24 AM  

  • Yes he was.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 20, 2006 4:24 AM  

  • oyee??!!!!! kyoon blogging quit kar rahe ho, 15 dayz ke liye?????

    Write thode jyada jyada time par and all..but no need to quit !!!
    not fair!
    *gusse waala luk!!!*

    By Blogger R, at February 20, 2006 4:44 AM  

  • NAHIIIIN!!! *wails*
    Who'll give us the almost daily dose of nonsensical laughter?! :(( Yeh nainsaafi hai! I'll sue you! HMPH!

    By Blogger The Girl Who Sold The World, at February 20, 2006 7:52 AM  

  • Oops! Forgot to sign. I'm very very VERY mad at you. So,

    -The Angry Gull

    By Blogger The Girl Who Sold The World, at February 20, 2006 7:52 AM  

  • Oye .. yah kya tha .. lol .. cheating .. theek se 7 points bhi nahi likhe tumne .. grrr
    And whats this break shreak ? Whose leg are you planning to break ? You mean quiting .. eh ? yeh blog hai .. koi political party nahi .. that you are quitting for 15 days .. stay n "make your frnds laugh" samjhey ?? :D

    By Blogger aria, at February 20, 2006 9:34 AM  

  • o please dont go
    you make me laf...
    whenever i get bored i visit your blog and end up smiling (to say the least)

    puhlease...dont go like this
    you can post small posts but do post...
    chapaat!

    By Blogger Koi Pahailee, at February 20, 2006 8:34 PM  

  • ah!BREAK!!! gud 4 u(s)!!...but make sure u dnt sit idle wo kehte hain na ki "khaali dimaag shaitan ka ghar hota hai."!!!

    "ANDAZ APNA APNA"..:)) :))...I wud lov to date atal behari rather:-p!!!

    kya title hai!!!..but it shd hav been -"seven sevens and fortnight"..err..PJ!eiwen hi!!
    chalo,HAPPY HIBERNATING!!!zzzzzz-Ms.Happening!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 21, 2006 9:47 AM  

  • oyeeeeeeee
    as usual ... hilarious.

    kida prajii ??

    ki haal hai twadda ?? no more chappat .. te 15 more dayzzz .... 15.8786 more dayz .. galt bat hai .. sadda ki hoga ..

    By Blogger radiohead, at February 21, 2006 11:38 AM  

  • abe champak laal....kithe chupa hai....

    no chapaat :O

    chapaaat to u! :P

    By Blogger Neha Sinha, at February 22, 2006 4:27 AM  

  • Ullu you don't say 'hahaha'. You actually say 'ahahaha'. Jaise shashtriya sangeet gaane ke baad guruji ne taareef kar di ho.

    By Blogger Sayesha, at February 22, 2006 7:37 AM  

  • Baap re baap! Kamaal hain aap!

    And you're leaving us for a FORTNIGHT??!

    'Nahiii keh do ye jhoot hai!'

    Get ur ass back here right now!! >:[

    By Blogger Mirage, at February 22, 2006 9:03 AM  

  • y the sabbatical?
    chal ye chod, ye bata do do baar Matrix kaahe likha?

    By Blogger arpana, at February 24, 2006 3:09 AM  

  • Arre tu bhi break, hum bhi break! Chal saath mein tod-phod karte hain! :D

    By Blogger Sayesha, at February 24, 2006 10:15 AM  

  • Nahiiiiiiiii!!! Kehdo ki yeh jhoot hai!!!!!

    Seriously over-used line in Hindi movies, and now your comment section :)))

    Lekin sacchi yaar, yeh break-wake leke tune achha nahi kiya... tut tut... main tera blog padhke aise monitor ko dekh ke hassti thi... aise :D, ya phir aise :)))))
    and my cubies used to think I'm crazy... now I cant do that???
    Cuz of your BREAK?? No faiiiiiiiiiiiiir!!!

    Come back here you!! Get back here I say!!

    By Blogger t, at February 27, 2006 1:48 AM  

  • oyeee??
    ab chapat kab??

    By Blogger R, at March 04, 2006 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home