Chapaat v2.0

Friday, February 17, 2006

Dramatic Chapaat to Hima

Characters:
1. Me (Leading actor)
2. Hima (Leading Victim)
3. Patti (Supporting Actor) (Very supportive guy (cow nahi boy)..)
4. Alto (Guest Appearence)
5. My mom.

Scene 1: Somedate, Somemonth, 2004
Me (on phone): Hey you Hima! Come to me house. I have to show you something. Hurry!
Hima: Okay! I'm there

Hima starts running to me house.


I must tell you here,
Hima does sound like Hema Malini, but,





Hima is a boy, for example,











And not a girl, for example









.






Scene 2: Flashblack
Alto is one of our friends. I must tell you here,


Alto is a person, for eg.







And not a car!! For example,









So Alto being one of my friends has been, since childhood, a very intelligent guy. So this time alto had developed an FM transmitter that transmitted at 99 Mhz. Its mic was so sensitive that keeping it in one corner of the room, the conversation going on in the entire room could be heard by patti, who had switched on his radio in his house. Patti lived 50m away.

I must also tell you,






Patti is a human being, for eg.









And not a plaster, for eg.







Then, we had a plan,









No dumbo! Not this type of plan!




The plan was, I hid the transmitter inside one of the sofas in my drawing room. (Where I make drawings and stuff) and all I said in the whole room was easily audible to patti 50m away. Then....





Scene 3: Hima Arrives Hurriedly
Me: Hima!!! Sit! Sit! Me: I have to tell you something very urgently. Listen, it is great news and I do not expect it to tell it to anyone.
Hima(Getting anxious): Cut the crap and tell me what you're trying to say.
Me: Okay Hima.. Here goes.. I have been doing some work.. And now I can control people.
Hima: Ya sure. Control me.
Me: No No! I'm not kidding. I can actually control people. You want to see a demonstration ?
Hime: Yes!
Me: Okay.. See I will control Patti.. He will call you right now.

I sat down and closed my eyes. And I concentrated and said
"Patttttiii!!! Hima ko phone karo!" in a stupid voice 2 -3 times. The obidient patti called hima on his cell asking him if he wanted to meet after dinner. Hima said no.
Hima: I know you guys have planned it. You think I'm a fool ?
Me: Okay.. You want him to call you again ?
Hima: Yes...

The same concentration act and patti who's hearing everything, calls and talks about something random. Hima is now a bit surprised.
Hima: I know you're fooling me! I know patti's somewhere in your house!!
So he started looking around my house for patti. He looked in the rooms, behind the doors, in the bathroom.. He even looked in my almirahs and inside the pot. There was no patti at me house.

Me: Okay ? You want patti to SMS you now ??
Hima: No! Tell him to call me again.
Me: No problems!
Me sits with closed eyes and his cell rings. Patti has got enough arbit talk to call 3 times.. Now hima is a bit moved.

Hima: Okay! Now I want him to SMS me!
Me: Okay... What should the SMS say ??
Hima: I love you.
Me: hahaha.. No problem.

I command patti to SMS an I love you to hima. Hima is more than shocked when phone informs him of a new message. Hima reads the message. It says I love you. And hima starts jumping. He got so excited, frantic rather.

He called Patti.
Hima: What does this I love you mean ??? Huh ???
Patti: Oh I'm sorry.. I was sending it to somebody else.. By mistake sent it to you. (What a careless excuse!!)

Hima hung up and started dancing. Now he believed I was a perfect psychic.

For example,



Hima: Where did you learn this stuff from ? Please teach it to me.
Me: I learned it from the internet but I cannot teach you.
Hima: No!! Please teach me! Please! It will solve all my life's problems! Please!!!!
Me: But then you'll control me.
Hima: If you will control me, then I will control you.
Me: Wait till tomorrow hima. It takes 2 days to attain full control over one person. Wait till tomorrow and you won't even know whats happening to you.
Hima was so scared, he could've peed then!

Hima: Oye! Don't even think of trying such stuff on me! We've had a yagya in our house. And if you try something like this on me, it'll mirror back to you! Don't do it!! You'll regret!

A yagya, for example



Me: I'm afraid of no one! You wait and see Hima! You wait and see!






Scene 4:
Hima, the clever mind, had an idea. He went to my mom, but I had already told mom that we're gonna play with hima so not to let anything out.

Hima: Aunti. See what sort of things he is doing!
Mom: He's mad! He won't study himself and will not let anyone else study! (the days before JEE)
And mom went away to let hima sit, alone, in fear.

Hima, scared, wondered what was going to happen to him when I controlled him. How would he save himself ?

Me: Hima.. Don't worry. I won't make you do wrong things!
Hima: Please my friend. Please teach this to me! Please!
Me: Sorry dost.
Hima: Okay! Then I'll call patti and tell him what you're doing to him.
Me: You want me to get the cordless or you'll use your cell ?? Ha ha. I have no fear. I can control him, dude!
Hima was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. So I thought I must break to him, the good-news.

Me: Hima, I want to show you something.
I took out the hidden transmitter making him realize it was all a joke and he started abusing and hitting me while I kept laughing!!

Suddenly, Mom entered.
Mom: Hima, please come inside and have dinner.
Hima: Please let me sit here for sometime aunti. I'm dumbfounded. So mom went inside.
Me: Arre... Come on yaar! Have dinner.. I will not control you.!!! Hahaha
Hima was silent.

The End:
I went inside and after sometime, the door was open and there was no hima. (He didn't die dumbo! He went home!). This was how Hima got a dramatic chapaat. And Hima, Me, Patti and alto lived happily ever after.


Labels:

24 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home