Chapaat v2.0

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Aaj kya taareek hai bete

Till date(and time) about.. err.. 14+2+1 = 16 people have complimented me about my calculational skills. I'm too good at calculation. I know. Thank you. I remember this one time when my friend was panick-stricken as he had to submit his practical report for the final exam with only 10 mins left and he had to do about a million crucial calculations. He was hysterical.
"Get me a bloody calculator" he said to me.
But there was not a single bloody calculator in a radius of 3.12 km. He was about to cry when I patted his shoulder and said
"Don't worry my friend. I will be your calculator. ", I said with sympathetic eyes. (Yes the emotion lies in the eye!). His rocky heart melted smelling the friendly odour coming of my sacrificing words and his thankful eyes began to water.
"You're a real friend! I love you for this"
(Damn! Why do only guys say this to me!!)

As the melodramatic part ended, we started with our computational bit. He would say a huge 10 term calculation consisting of various operations like add, multiply and even subtraction and all.
"Okay now do, 28.2878 X 238787.3 - 3827.828 - 287387 ", he would say..
"Its 2762.71187434431434238" and would get an answer like this.
And before he would finish saying out the expression, he would have the answer(That too till 14 decimal digits). He thanked me as he wrote down each digit, taking him closer to the completetion of his darned calculations. Seeing my enagmatic style of calculation and expedited form of expression evaluation going on, a huge crowd gathered till the time we finished our work. As he wrote down the last number which signified his result for his 6 months of research, his victorious eyes had water, but these were the over cliched 'Khushi ke aasoon'. Nevertheless, he was the happiest person on earth and mars. As he got up from his report, the whole crowd cheered for me and applauded heartily. But my intention was not to gain fame or recognition but just to help a friend(I'm an angel type person). He ran to his exam room with hopeful eyes waving huge byebyes at me. Later I found out, he got an F for blashphemous results. Huh! That stupid creature, he does not know how to take observations and blames my overexceptional computational ability for his failure.

I may be as accurate as a 64 bit floating point integer and as fast as a 3.4 Ghz 512MB RAM PC, but I maybe wrong sometimes, afterall I'm human. It was 20th feb when I thought I'll break for 15 days and quickly wrote see you on 5th march. Damn hell! Its been 13days and not 15! So I erred. But well, once in a 18398283 times is fine I guess.

So if you ever felt that my name was 'Ze Exaggeratorr' or from the kinship of the word, you were wrong. Sorry, I feel greatly hurt to tell you, that you have been duped, for I'm back! (I feel sorry for your shocked eyes). Yessiree! Its me back here again for a 13 day break into action bringing loads of drama, romance, action, thrill, more drama, suspense, passion, even more drama, climax, anticlimax and many other sensational elements I can't seem to remember.

While these 13 days passed at their natural pace, I felt as if they passed by very quickly. Well, generally it would be I was at peace to have time skip by faster than it actually does but my life didn't change much apart from the fact that I did not post anything. It is, however, of little interest to anybody that I read the 2nd book of my life called The Alchemist. I'm not a book review expert so I'd only say, it is one of my 5 favourite books followed by 5.someone and 3 slots empty in that list. I see people reading 1000's of books but I wonder what fun they acquire of it... and to discover that I wish to read but my bloody impatient self does not allow me to. Damn it. Me not cares.

At last, I would like to thank you all for patience, perseverance and capability to bear me and my stupid chapaats. But you dare not forget to praise me for my super-extraordinary super fast and highly sound compuatational skills and unimaginable decimal accuracy abilities.

Labels:

12 Comments:

  • First comment (though I didn't read your blog). Now, how vela can I get???

    Anyways, it was an impressive blog, especially the red title.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 05, 2006 12:29 AM  

  • oyeeeeeeee
    bete!!!!!!!!
    tu wapis aa gaya re!!!!!!!!!

    tu wadda kind hai, angelic bhi hai, akhir putra kiska hai;)

    maths...mein koi dikkat ho toh mein hoon na.

    By Blogger R, at March 05, 2006 1:53 AM  

  • welcum back

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 05, 2006 3:27 AM  

  • Ze Exaggeratorr Strikes Again!! Beware!

    By Blogger vibhav, at March 05, 2006 5:03 AM  

  • Okay now do, 28.2878 X 238787.3 - 3827.828 - 287387 ", he would say..
    "Its 2762.71187434431434238"

    In this expression , how come your answer has more significant digits than the input numbers?

    ~~THE BUGGER WAS HERE~~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 05, 2006 5:03 AM  

  • Ahem Ahem.... well nice way to put it, just proves u cant stay away from smthng u like tht long.

    gr8r

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 05, 2006 5:22 AM  

  • Glad you're finally back...Was almost going through withdrawal symptoms :p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 05, 2006 7:10 AM  

  • @deepu bete
    haan bete, the title is nice... though not for only you...thinxyaar

    @moon waali maate
    oyeee!! haaaaaaaan!!!
    angelic shangelic.. aaj kal to vocab to dekho... ;)
    na na koi dikkat nahi .. thanks a lot...

    @anony
    thank you yaar

    @matt
    Dude.. if im coming back to life, then you're an infant! :p

    @kamlaa
    hey bhagwaan! itni chapaat!! aaaaaaaaaaah!!!!
    hehehe

    @the anonymous
    haan bachu... beware ho ke rehna...
    strike1
    strike2
    strike3.yoooooooooooooooooooooorout!

    @bugger
    bas beta.. wahi to magic hai!!!!

    @veeru
    thanks for ze compliment hero!

    @anon english
    ah long time no c..
    btw I was getinng those symptoms myself ;)

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at March 05, 2006 7:38 AM  

  • "You're a real friend! I love you for this"
    (Damn! Why do only guys say this to me!!)

    hehe..yeahhh rightt!!

    By Blogger AJ, at March 05, 2006 10:18 AM  

  • @champa
    haan yaar.. meri to bad luck hee kharaab hai hehe

    @vicks
    aaj se tera naam vicks..
    vicks ke goli lo, khich khich door karo...

    thanks for the hot round of chapaats!!

    By Blogger Kaala Kavva, at March 06, 2006 9:55 PM  

  • oye achcha hua wapas aa gaye hanse huye 13 din ho gaye they :D
    Meri mathematics .. thodi kamzor hai .. waise .. lol .. why do only guys say tht to me.. n all was funny as usual. Aagey se fast karne ki zaroorat nahi .. mere khayaal se .. ;)

    By Blogger aria, at March 07, 2006 12:57 AM  

  • cool just to cool
    and tht guy just wrote all the results u blurted out. horror. absolute horror.
    haha

    By Blogger AJ ! Serendipity !!!, at March 23, 2006 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home